Do not use chartboost !

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I just got this yesterday:

We have detected abnormal activity on your account. The players from your

game do not show activity that is typical of real players, which a

violation of the Chartboost Terms and Conditions. Your login, publishing,

advertising, and payment capabilities have been suspended pending further

review. If you try to log in, you will see an error message that your

'user is not found' because we have suspended your ability to login.

If you believe that this is a misunderstanding, please respond to this

email within 30 days with any information that may help.

You may direct any questions or follow up information to us at

Regards,

Chartboost Publisher Review

I had over $4,000 in due money! No way to contact them, thats when I search the net for info and found this.

I had 12 apps using the service looks like Chartboost should be called ChartScam

• I just got this yesterday:

I had over $4,000 in due money! No way to contact them, thats when I search the net for info and found this.

I had 12 apps using the service looks like Chartboost should be called ChartScam

don't understand ... they don't like when we use a lot of apps ? thats not logic ?

• Accumulating 4k due doesn't sound logical either.

Nither does dropping a profitable account.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • this is really a scam ... we should move ... do something against this ... they must give a proufs / explanation

• Accumulating 4k due doesn't sound logical either.

Neither does dropping a profitable account.

was thinking the same thing ...

however chartboost... as any other advertising company... that is not adsense .... will try to "f" u at the first opportunity ... however i dont believe this is the case... 10k-50k installs... considering the app is pretty low quality ... the daily replays are a wild guess of 500 ... generating probably 1 $ a day(calculating he got to pay transaction fees via paypal or other e-wallet which just now a few months back added the app/games taxes ... which are lower then before)... 200+ $ in an account with that game... wold take this friend of ours around 2 100 days giving or take 20 ... however i seen more and more pple from lots of areas... doing this game thing now... but using hidden scripts ... trying to scam the scammers ... they got to know that doesn't work... and if by any chance it does... will not work to many times... if u really want to make money from ur ads... place a bunch of adspace ... and sell the place ur self... control it from a ftp and that is that... no middle man... however nobody likes ads in their games... and in order to get paid via ad view... or hit... the person must see it ... which me as a gamer... i immediately close... or uninstall the app ...the only profitable way as a self publisher to make money is do the game... and have IAP's. ads are not worth it... are penny's on dollars... and u do all the work...

the replays are based on him keeping advertising the app via some platform... so the users can return and play its app.. if he doesn't done it and is still not doing it... then its a miracle he even got those 15k installs, and by now probably the app is dead... not generating any revenue what so ever... you got to understand ... when comes to business.. u got to read all the Terms and Conditions ...u will not make nothing good just by doing the usual "Next Next Yes i agree Next Next Finish"

• BE CAREFUL WITH CHARTBOOST!!!

IV'E ASKED HELP FROM SUPPORT AND THEY TOLD ME TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT OR PAY THEM MONEY THAT I NEED TO GIVE THEM BACK!!!

THEY HAVE NO LIMITS AND TALKING WITH THEM IS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL.

MORE INFO IN THE POST HERE:

goo.gl/TsFK4Y

• BE CAREFUL WITH CHARTBOOST!!!

IV'E ASKED HELP FROM SUPPORT AND THEY TOLD ME TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT OR PAY THEM MONEY THAT I NEED TO GIVE THEM BACK!!!

THEY HAVE NO LIMITS AND TALKING WITH THEM IS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL.

MORE INFO IN THE POST HERE:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)