Instagram/Youtube Plugin

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hi there! I´m new in C2 and I'm searching for a plugin that allows me to create in my app a list that shows Instagram posts (image + text) from a specific Instagram account. I´m also searching for a similar plugin that shows a list of videos from a specific YouTube chanel. It would be great if the posts/videos updated automatically. Do you guys know any plugin similar to what I've described? Is it possible to use plugins from Wordpress on C2? Thank you!

• well use the youtube plugin, about automatic updates i think is impossible because everytime you upload a video on youtube, youtube generate a random name, s in your app it's impossible to play the video if you don't know the name, but i think you can play a plylist so any kind of videos in that playlist are going to be played all the time.

About instagram is no plugin at the moment.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well use the youtube plugin, about automatic updates i think is impossible because everytime you upload a video on youtube, youtube generate a random name, s in your app it's impossible to play the video if you don't know the name, but i think you can play a plylist so any kind of videos in that playlist are going to be played all the time.

About instagram is no plugin at the moment.

Thank you for your reply! I've seen there is actually a twitter plugin, very similar to what I want with Instagram. Maybe soon there is such a plugin (hopefully).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)