Honestly, I took ~15 min to create this with 9 events and I think it's not enough time to create something fully working
[quote:13lo4dy3]You can not though set the windows size via code/event sheet,
User can resize by dragging the windows edge but if you want to change the windows size it's doable
[quote:13lo4dy3] or maximize the window (not full screen)
You can maximize via events... When I maximize a windows the windows is extend to the whole display (for me, it's a fullscreen with windows close/maximize/minimize buttons) but by "not full screen" you mean maximize but keep the aspect ration of original windows?
[quote:13lo4dy3]and restore the window via code/event sheet.
You can do that.
0. I never test because nw.js and transparency are not stable but I could try.
1. In this example, no. 1 layer, 1 layout , 9 events
2. Yes I don't export with windows frame to create a custom "skin". Drag a maximized windows is like restore the windows and move it to mouse position. Hard to reproduce without a windows frame. Now I understand what you mean by "not fullscreen", it's for the ability to drag the windows and not keeping aspect ration.
3. I was too lazy to create (via events) that but easily doable.
4. same than #3. The fake bar and buttons are not resized, they don't fit to the currrent windows size and you can miss them.
5. 1 event, not too hard to create