Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • you need to use the old exporter from three.js r-69.

r-70 is a new version which Q3D doesn't use atm, because of various bugs. (r-69 is more stable)

• GeometriX Got it, it worked, thanks!

QuaziGNRLnose I will try r69, there a missing question that you didn't answer:

Do you suggest I should use separated models to load such as glass.obj, wheels.obj and chasis.obj instead of fullcar.obj to apply different materials and Is there an easy way to pin togheter (if we get XYZ coordinates from 3D editor) when 3 models are loaded in runtime?

• Joannesalfa

It depends what you want to do. Yea you can position using parent/child actions.

• Help Please

I Have import a animation model from poser to blender ( DAE File With Bones and Animation )

And export Model and Animation with io_Three Plugin ( Json )

Model and Textures Load fine in Q3D but Animation Not Works ?

1. Animation Sets Not Work from Poser ?.

2. i create new actions in blender.

Thanks

• Slice

Currently only morph animations are supported, so youll have to convert the anims. Im in progress of implementing skeletal animation but obviously there are difficulties as it is complex. Its high on my priorities list, and should appear in subsequent updates.

• QuaziGNRLnose

If export morph animation from io_three, with embed animation, and action set from blender, not play again with morph animation ?

( 30 Frames Animation )

• Slice

i'm sorry i don't understand your question. I'll attempt to answer it anyway but it seems your question was messed up in translation

You need to use the behavior "morph animation controller" on your model, if you wish to playback morph animations. See the downloadable example on the first post for details. The animations in the file need to be renamed. Animation support in three.js is still a bit tricky so the process isn't as streamlined as it should be.

• Slice

i'm sorry i don't understand your question. I'll attempt to answer it anyway but it seems your question was messed up in translation

You need to use the behavior "morph animation controller" on your model, if you wish to playback morph animations. See the downloadable example on the first post for details. The animations in the file need to be renamed. Animation support in three.js is still a bit tricky so the process isn't as streamlined as it should be.

I Have use morph animation controller.

js or json file ? I have export the object to json file in io_three

I'll wait skeletal animation, morph animation is it is very difficult to export.

• QuaziGNRLnose

Quick question, sorry if this was asked but there's a lot of pages and search was not helpful.

Did you thought about adding a Q3DCamera object? Nothing fancy, just a helper/icon to better visualize position and rotation of the camera.

Great plugin btw, been playing with it for two days only but there's a huge potential in it, well done sir!

EDIT: One more question. Displaying plain 2d text in 3d space? Maybe something like 3d SpriteFont?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • shinkan

Its not high on the priority list, but perhaps eventually. The issue is that you need a camera to start with, but i cant force c2 to create a default camera object. Its again a c2 sdk limitation and having that object might make things extra confusing. Its trivial enough to position the camera to a q3d point for now using events.

As for the text thing, you could do it using models/animations + events. I have a lot of other features with much higher priority like physics/skeletal/particle support to work on, but the suggestion is definitely not a bad one, its just not something that i have time to put towards atm.

• Understood! Thanks.

• I'm trying to create an experiment about DOOM with Q3D, about Sprites 3D have no collision, I was thinking I can use invisible 3D model to pin over 3D sprite to act as collision helper, besides we may use 4 collision for each parts in following: head, arms, torso and legs, imagine a shotgun shoots over enemy legs that can be ripped and unable to walk, is possible?

• Joannesalfa

Yes, using an invisible model is the recommend way to do it.

You can make the sprite and model part of a container.

• QuaziGNRLnose

How i do a object follow another ? if hero object collision a zone ?

• Slice

there's ways, but you'll need to do it using events.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)