I tested my q3d project in intel XDK last month , I can get the web, emulation, app preview and usb direct connect working , but if I use the apk I built in XDK it runs, none of my 3d models show up, but everything else does and is functional. So somthing is being changed in the apk package inrelation to 3d models. I am going to try and set some debugs so I can see them when I run the apk and examine the 3d files when I get time this week.
So all my test projects the apk tests have failed on intel XDK developer app and Cocoon developer app Cordova, that worked ok on the intel xdk developer apps and usb and the raw html/js file.
And all my runtime errors in the debug consoles points directly to the q3d code in c2runtime.js , if I removed all q3d it loads ok.