[Plugins] Pode HTML Pack

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Another 5 RPG Themes for Your RPG, RTS, or Fantasy Title!
  • Hi. Do anyone know how i can open a local saved website in the iframe plugin? And how i can save a html file in my project?

• Pode

I got an issue with CSS on your div.

Using your plugin to create a CSS-only loading spinner.

I'm pretty sure my CSS isn't the issue (I'll post it too though).

I'm importing the CSS with McKack 's CSS Importer.

Here is my setup and the result.

CSS:

Div plugin properties:

Nothing else in the event sheet than importing the CSS.

Nothing else in the layout than the div and a background.

Result exported to Firefox or NW.js:

Any way to remove the jiggling?

EDIT: figured it probably has something to do with the rotation keyframes.

Tried out width keyframes, didn't have any jiggling.

Still, I'd love to get rotating to work..

• Does this plugin works after compiling game with https://cocoon.io/?

• Dammit ! I've been typing a long post for minutes and when I tried to submit it... "Insufficient permissions" it said. My whole post is gone.

Anyway, to make it short : does an iframe wrapped in a Construct 2 project render any differently from an iframe in a simple web page ? I'm facing a problem with HTML content that I need to display in an iframe ; the content can't be scaled in any way, all I can do is have scrollbars appear if needed. My aim is to rescale the iframe's content, so that it fits the iframe instead of just overflowing it.

Is it possible with this plugin (or another one) ?Pezito2014-01-31 15:06:34

Ever got around this? Facing the same problem now. Basically my code in the iframe is creating another iframe that doesn't scale even though the dimensions are the same.

• I really want to love this plugin but it's giving me a hard time...

I have a toggle fullscreen button.

When in fullscreen mode (Any of them : Crop, Letterbox etc..) the iFrame simply disappear

and it reappear as soon as I cancel the request.

Any Clue?

• polygame

Yes, probably here:

line 74:		jQuery(this.elem).appendTo("body");[/code:l93w2pju]

Change to:
    [code:l93w2pju]line 74:		jQuery(this.elem).appendTo(this.runtime.canvasdiv ? this.runtime.canvasdiv : "body");[/code:l93w2pju]
  • thanks a million! worked like a charm

• I had a problem with the img object, it seems to render all buttons on top of it unclickable, even though I'm putting the object on different layer. Anyone got any clue?

• Hi, I'm having some problems when setting CSS Styles (it doesn't happen anything). Any clue?

• polygame no problem, good luck in your job!

RanTH this plugin is an HTML element, will always stay above the other objects making them inclinable.

ChesVCF I do not know why this is not my plugin, try to use this one: HTML | iFrame

• polygame no problem, good luck in your job!

RanTH this plugin is an HTML element, will always stay above the other objects making them inclinable.

ChesVCF I do not know why this is not my plugin, try to use this one: HTML | iFrame

Bummer, thanks for the reply anyway! Might be good for other purposes then

• Someone told me to go here and DL the plugin. What should I get?

Are these still up-to-date?

• Links dead... may you Pode or someone else reupload them please?

Thanks in advance.

Great work

-----------------------------------

Edit: forget about that. First Dropbox link working. It was something 'bout my firewall. (?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Android and Web working great.

BUT:

I am currently trying to get the Iframe running on mobile IOS. The Problem is the entire iFrame content height is shown. (Although the iFrame Objects Height in Construct is only 500px) When I scroll, the entire game layout is scrolled.

Any way I can fix this? Is there a way for example to wrap a DIV around the iFrame, to adjust the DIV?

Thanks in advance!

• Please do you can upload the plugin on an another cloud, dropbox links don't works for me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)