[Plugins] Pode HTML Pack

From the Asset Store
Another 5 RPG Themes for Your RPG, RTS, or Fantasy Title!
  • Anyway to get z-order working with this plugin?

• retrodude : since HTML is rendered in a <div> on top of the canvas, the canvas' Z order can't be respected.

• Pode

I was searching through the forum and came across a similar answer but foregot to remove my post.

But that's alright, Z order isn't really necessary for this plugin. It's usefulness far exceeds something as minor as z-order.

• Dammit ! I've been typing a long post for minutes and when I tried to submit it... "Insufficient permissions" it said. My whole post is gone. :(

Anyway, to make it short : does an iframe wrapped in a Construct 2 project render any differently from an iframe in a simple web page ? I'm facing a problem with HTML content that I need to display in an iframe ; the content can't be scaled in any way, all I can do is have scrollbars appear if needed. My aim is to rescale the iframe's content, so that it fits the iframe instead of just overflowing it.

Is it possible with this plugin (or another one) ?

• Pezito : I'm not really sure that I can force anything on the linked iframe (for example changing its CSS) because that would violate the sandbox security model of the iframe.

• Hello, is it possible to work with iframed page through plugin?

I mean, i need to input data in fields of opened page, and push button(in auth. page for example) automatically.

• hi, I need to make a Ads for my game, some one have a example of funtional ads for games?

for example with admob

or

matomy.com/advertisers

or

app.mopub.com/account/login

• tumira: I noticed the same shakiness on my iPad 3. I hoped to download your edits, but the file seems to be gone. Could you please reupload it? Or does anybody else has it?

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I got 2 questions

1. Leadbolt seems to have a plugin?

leadboltnetwork.net/publisher/help/index/cid:13

Does it work?

2. I used pode's plugin and testing gives me string

"eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return(c35? ....blah blah.."..

instead of the ad!

Anyone?

Guessing Iris has the same problem.

• 2. I used pode's plugin and testing gives me string

"eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return(c35? ....blah blah.."..

Found it.

The url I was taking from leadbold has ".js" in the path

Remove that and it works

Iris hope this helps :)

• Now I have a google adsense account, Plugin Iframe 1.42, my app (android), and the code from google adsense:

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

<!-- test -->

<ins class="adsbygoogle"

style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"

data-ad-client="ca-pub-1502224441290506"

data-ad-slot="8602681675"></ins>

<script>

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

</script>

How do I put ads in my game?

Thanks first

• I have the capx:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zoc0gh6qn0a78kd/test.capx

when I check it on PC, Iframe not work (I have heard that when it runs on android operating). But I compiler to android, the game is bug (remove Iframe, game is ok).

I send the capx file, and I I need a help.

Thanks first.

• Hello,Pode,

The plugin is great,but it doesn't work in cocoonjs.if the problem can be fixed?

• Unfortunately this cannot be fixed from Pode. This is strictly a cocoonjs thing. I have found a plugin that can actually display formatted Text-Elements on the canvas, but the framerate droppped to 1-2 fps. It's called [url=Unfortunately this cannot be fixed from Pode. This is strictly a cocoonjs thing. I have found a plugin that can actually display formatted Text-Elements on the canvas, but the framerate droppped to 1-2 fps. It's called Tag-Text from rexrainbow. https://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-tag-text_t92363

• This iframe window disappears when fullscreen activates. How it can be fixed?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)