<center>Current System Manager</center>
This is a plugin with a collection of different actions and expressions that might come in handy at times. Most functions have to do with resizing and translating objects depending on the screen size.
Since v1.03 there are some actions for physics as well.
<center>Get System Manager v1.05</center>
New version is out. Current version is 1.05!
Please be aware of due to changes, a new version of System Manager may break your existing current project/s which uses a old version of System Manager. Update only when your current projects are finished, or you may have to re-apply all System Manager functions. Or use a previous version of System Manager until your current project/s are finished.
Update at your own risk!
- Now the download files are stored as a *.c2addon file, to make it easier to install and update the System Manager plugin.
- Added support for Construct debugger. The data is read only.
- Added support for Construct saving/loading functionality.
- Added "Get object from Object type" condition. This condition searches for a given object and returns it. This condition works similar to the "Pick Nth" system function, but the user can search on a specific variable instead of just a instance value.
<center>Get System Manager v1.05
Get a simple example for System Manager 1.05</center>
- Added a new category I call "System position". This category handles certain positioning for objects. See actions for more information.
- Added a new category I call "System highscore". This category creates a simple and very fast highscore list that takes a name and a value and sorts it either by ascending or descending. These functions are simple to use and simple to update, to make a highscore list very easy and fast to handle.
Set relative position
This function sets the relative position of a object regardless to which size the window has. This works much like the anchor behavior, but you are able to set the object/s to a certain position at any time.
Add element to highscore list
Add a element to the highscore list. If the element already exist in the list, the
element in the list will be overwritten with the new data.
Update element in highscore list
Updates a existing element in the highscore list.
Sort highscore list
Sorts the highscore list in any of the values in the list. The sort can be either
in descending or ascending mode.
Remove element from highscore list
Removes a element from the highscore list.
Clear highscore list
Clears the whole highscore list.
<center>Get System Manager v1.04
Get a simple example for System Manager 1.04</center>
- Added resolution option (800*600) to LayerUpdatePositionInNewResolution"-function and "LayoutUpdatePositionInNewResolution"-function.
- Changed the expression "GetSystemTime" to "GetSystemDate", which makes more sense.
"Set physics gravity"
With this function, you can set the physics gravity in either or both x- and y-axis in real time. In the orginal physics behavior you can only set in y-axis.
"Allow physics rotation"
This function allows to enable or disable physics rotation in-game.
This enables you to change the rotation behavior on families and/or objects without the need to create a second family/object.
This can be useful if you have a "easy" level that doesn't allow physics rotation and a "normal" level that do allow physics rotation.
In the orginal physics behavior you can only set this property before you preview or before you build your game.
This expression, that returns the current time in hours/minutes/seconds as a string.
<center>Get System Manager v1.03
Get a simple example for System Manager 1.03</center>
- FIX: Issue with objects that is set as "Pinned" didnt correctly translate to the object they were pinned to, is now fixed.
"Modify layer objects to new resolution"
"Modify layout objects to new resolution"
If you have done a complete project in the resolution 640*480, and then you need to do a mobile version with the resolution 320*240, you only need to use one of these functions!
These functions resizes and translates ALL objects at layout/layer level, from one resolution to another!
"Modify layer object sizes"
"Modify layout object sizes"
Earlier you need to resize all your objects manually and it takes forever.But with thie functions you can resize ALL objects at layout/layer level with a single function! You can resize your objects
by choosing a operator ( *, /, + or -) and then a value, and you are done!
"Set scale ratio"
"Apply scale ratio"
Thanks to gammabeam's calculation (See his original post):
You can set this to make sure that a background sprite/s are always filling out the whole window, regardless which size the screen is!
If you ever need to get the current system date you can use one of these
expressions, all as strings!
GetSystemTime-expression returns Day/Month/Year
GetCurrentYear-expression returns Year
GetCurrentMonth-expression returns Month
GetCurrentDay-expression returns Day