[PLUGIN] Magicam for C2(Alpha 6.5 1/8/14)

• Hey, have a link (Google Drive)

Thanky you!!!

• anyone having trouble getting this plugin to show up in construct 3? I imported it but it doesn't show up as an option when I try to add it to any layouts (right click on blank spot in layout, "Add new object", it's not there)

edit: turns out I can't add any plugin addons... maybe I'm missing a step here...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • anyone having trouble getting this plugin to show up in construct 3? I imported it but it doesn't show up as an option when I try to add it to any layouts (right click on blank spot in layout, "Add new object", it's not there)

edit: turns out I can't add any plugin addons... maybe I'm missing a step here...

russpuppy

As seen in the C3 How do I FAQ : How to use C2 addons in Construct 3 ? - LINK

• > anyone having trouble getting this plugin to show up in construct 3? I imported it but it doesn't show up as an option when I try to add it to any layouts (right click on blank spot in layout, "Add new object", it's not there)

>

> edit: turns out I can't add any plugin addons... maybe I'm missing a step here...

russpuppy

As seen in the C3 How do I FAQ : How to use C2 addons in Construct 3 ? - LINK

Thanks, turns out I was just using the Construct 3 runtime which doesn't support the plugin

• Is anyone still using this Addon ?

I checked out the example and I see no real advantage over the native scrollTo effect beyond the "catching up to the player" effect while the native one follows directly with no lag.

What are you using this for that the native scrollTo can't do ?

• Is anyone still using this Addon ?

i dont know. but if someone still wants to use it

here c3runtime version.

github.com/erenertugrul/construct-plugins/raw/master/ported_plugins/plugins/magicam/dist/magicam.c3addon

• I'm using it all the time. It is much more convenient than "scroll to". Apart from the lag effect, You can transit between cameras in given time, zoom in/out in given time, shake with gradual in/out effect, check if camera zoom to/transition ended and so on. Very, very usefull.

• > Is anyone still using this Addon ?

i dont know. but if someone still wants to use it

here c3runtime version.

https://github.com/erenertugrul/construct-plugins/raw/master/ported_plugins/plugins/magicam/dist/magicam.c3addon

THANK YOU SOOO MUUUCH

i was just coming up here to beg someone to convert this to C3

Best plugin ever

• Hey Eren,

Amazing thanks for porting it to C3. I can run the project no problem in preview layout, but seems to be running into problem in preview project mode. And I filtered it down to the event "Magicam enable following" that breaks game. *Screen shakes still works.

This is the message I'm getting, would you have any hint what that could mean? Any help would be amazing.

Thanks again

• Hi, minipill are you sure you're using "c3runtime" ? Because that code is the "c2runtime" code.

try "c3runtime" and please send a sample "c3p" if you experience the same problem. Thanks.

• Eren

Thanks Eren, Yea I realized I was on C2runtime, I have now changed it to c3runtime, but when I play preview project, the screen stays black.

EDIT** However if I preview layout, the game runs fine.

EDIT EDIT** Actually I worked it out! It was a silly mistake from my end. Thank you for point out the c3 runtime again. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)