This plugin need to understand what is fuzzy, sorry I could not explain too much.
"Fuzzy logic is a form of many-valued logic or probabilistic logic; it deals with reasoning that is approximate rather than fixed and exact."
Anyway, it is used in some AI cases.
Exampe, using fuzzy logic to simulate the behavior of fish.
Basic example of this sim-fish.
- Edit the value of each input parameter, then press "execute" to see the value of outputs.
The steps of using this fuzzy plugin are -
1. Define memberships. This plugin provide 3 kinds of levels (3,5,7).
2. Define fuzzy logic (rule). Put memberships for parameters of this action. For example,
- "-hp" = N(negative) membership of variable of "hp"
- "hp" = ZO(zero) membership of variable of "hp"
- "+hp" = P(Positive) membership of variable of "hp"
And expression:AND/OR/NOT for and/or/not logic.
<img src="http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/rexrainbow1/screen_zpsefa8bf92.png" border="0">
<img src="http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/rexrainbow1/3stages_zps0a4831ad.png" border="0">
"-hp" : blue
"+hp" : red
3. Set input variables by "action:Set variable value"
4. Run rules by "action:Execute rules"
5. Then the grade of each rule could be picked by "expression:OutputGrade" , user could pick the rule with maximum degree by "expression:MaxOutput".
(In sim-fish example, I use "expression:MaxOutput" to be the command of the fish)
Dependency of sim-fish capx