[PLUGIN] Canvas

From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • R0J0hound

Nice plugin!

If I pin a canvas to a moving sprite, it looks fine visually. However, when I use rgbaAt(x,y) the original old placement of the canvas is used, not the new current position.

• mutuware

That is by design. "rgbaAt()" gets the color on the canvas' texture, not the color at x,y on the layout.

• Try sampling the color of the pixel with the expression rgbaAt(x,y) before flood filling.

Can you make a exemple of that on a paintbook game?

• Is there a way to paste an object or a layer into the canvas plugin and keep the applied webgl effects?

I'm planning to make some iterative shaders, but it seems it's only pasting the original texture, not the image transformed by the effects like CC does.

• Do these effects work with the latest version of C2 since i had no luck?

dl.dropbox.com/u/5426011/plugins/effectTest/index.html

• Animmaniac

It's not possible at the moment. The plugin uses the non webgl renderer even with webgl enabled. I need to re-write a good chunk of the plugin to use webgl to make it work, but I currently don't have an eta for that.

bjadams

I did a change to the plugin after I made the example. Try the capx again I fixed the events.

• Hey, how can i use the canvas plugin to draw a line in a trajectory like basketball launch?

i think is something like bezier curve but im not sure how to use it.

thanks

• hey guys. great plugin thanks!

i have the following event

when left click is down,

Draw point (Mouse.X, Mouse.Y)

is there a way to make the points connect smoothly? like how it would in microsoft paint? right now i just have seperated dots forming a line.

• Hi

I wonder if anyone else has this problem.

using Canvas.rgbaAt(x,y) in Chrome on a green canvas gives (0,255,0,1) as you would expect. However in Firefox i get (137,249,32,1). Any ideas why.

Thanks

• Hello, i would like to know how to make animated color with fill canvas

i made 3 variables, R, G and B, each one add 1 value per 0.5 second.

Then Every Tick, Fill Canvas with Color are "rgb( 'R' , 'G' , 'B' )" and it didn't work, do you have idea how to fix it?

Thanks!

• Nevermind, it worked

"rgb( "& R &" , "& G &" , "& B &" )"

• hey guys. great plugin thanks!

i have the following event

when left click is down,

Draw point (Mouse.X, Mouse.Y)

is there a way to make the points connect smoothly? like how it would in microsoft paint? right now i just have seperated dots forming a line.

Between every tick, remember the previous mouse position and draw a line from there to current position.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hey thanks for the tip!

but im having trouble representing the mouse's previous (x,y)

• > hey guys. great plugin thanks!

>

> i have the following event

> when left click is down,

> Draw point (Mouse.X, Mouse.Y)

>

> is there a way to make the points connect smoothly? like how it would in microsoft paint? right now i just have seperated dots forming a line.

>

Between every tick, remember the previous mouse position and draw a line from there to current position.

hey thanks for the tip!

but im having trouble representing the mouse's previous (x,y)

• Could canvas load image from url ?

I had not found action in canvas directly. (On solution is to load image into a sprite, then paste it into canvas. )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)