Download in first post.
* Fixed: If a shape or joint was destroyed more than once it would crash.
* Fixed: Expressions would sometimes return undefined if there wasn't any value. Now 0 is returned.
* Added: "set joint properties" action to change joint specific properties after the joint is added. Things like spring stiffness, pin distance, etc ... see note
* Added: A bunch of expressions to get those joint specific properties: see note
* Added: An expression to get the joint's type as text: jointType(tag)
* Added: Expressions to get the points that a joint connects to the objects. Either the current object or the other one:
If the action or expression used doesn't match the joint type then the action will do nothing and the expressions will return 0.
Line segments might help with that but I currently have no plans to implement it.
You could bevel the player's collision polygon a bit.
Last minute fix. Re-download version 1.9.
* Fixed: "Enable/Disable" and "Set immovable" actions would crash trying to remove a shape more than once.