My full project .cap, with notes and comments

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • The wiki does need a description of containers, I'd be happy to help out. Note two other features of containers:

• If you create or spawn one of the objects in a container, it creates instances for every object in the container, to keep the object counts the same.
    • Same with destroying - destroying an object in a container destroys all associated objects (so you only need one Destroy action on any one object to destroy a container).
  • The wiki does need a description of containers, I'd be happy to help out. Note two other features of containers:

- If you create or spawn one of the objects in a container, it creates instances for every object in the container, to keep the object counts the same.

- Same with destroying - destroying an object in a container destroys all associated objects (so you only need one Destroy action on any one object to destroy a container).

Ah, see? I didn't know that.

I'll go ahead and make my Container description a little more generic and post it to the Wiki. I'll probably start on it later on tonight, which means done by morning at the earliest.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

The cap link you provided is no longer available. :(((

deadeye

• Doc Ai

That's probably because the thread is nearly 6 years old.

Also, it's been a very long time since DeadEye was around, so unless someone else has his original file, then you may be out of luck.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)