Spacy Gamey Thingy Demo

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • Here is a link to my first real attribution to the gaming community here at Scirra. Its an old bit of an idea I was toying around with. Buggy, and completely unfinished. I am thinking of recreating it properly, now that I know more about construct and how to use it. When finished it will be a complete game, space/action/rpg elements, free romeing and mission based.

I know its buggy and completely incomplete, but would like your feed back, albeit bad or good, on the direction this game was heading. The sfx are just fill ins, as i have not made sfx for it, i just used stuff already laying around. Graphics are all original, but basic and limited. I do better now days.

You cant die or anything, I was just testing what this software can do.

Enjoy,

uploading.com/files/9672353f/JaysDemo01.rar

Please tell me if the link does not work. I am a first timer. This was my first project.

• Seems to be interesting idea, but sadly due to bugs i was unable to see its potencial, maybe i lacking of some FX you used there...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know why I keep having these bug problems. I had it all working well, then when I opened it to do more work a week later, I had a heap of bugs.

Maybe its the software?

• Same here i am not able to play it too

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)