Dr. Horrible's Ice-Ship Game

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game Character Ship AI voiceover sound library provides you with more than 370+ sound files.
  • Are your sounds WAV files? The DirectSound object doesn't support MP3s, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh great, thanks that was the problem. Only standard audio files.

• If you have an .mp3 as your background music, just put it in the .rar file along with your .exe. Make sure the relative paths match what you have coded in your .cap.

• I decided to ad the audio as a resource instead. It's a little heavier, but i think it's better to have just one file. I appreciate all your help.

Here it is the 2.1 version with several playing improvements. I added controlling information , a crappy icon and some bugs fixed.

Fileshack.us (1,03Mb) (.rar) --> http://tinyurl.com/5vudg2

• Are your sounds WAV files? The DirectSound object doesn't support MP3s, if I'm not mistaken.

The samples on channels only support PCM WAVs, but the 'Play music' action supports MP3, WMA, anything Windows Media Player does.

• The samples on channels only support PCM WAVs, but the 'Play music' action supports MP3, WMA, anything Windows Media Player does.

Thanks, I got it. And what about the icon?. Which is the maximum size fo the aplication icon. I noticed that if it's too large (50X50)it looks kinda distorted in the exe. I don't know how to make the png to keep it's resolution.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • At the moment it's a 32x32 icon. Windows supports bigger ones (Vista up to 256x256) so in future there'll be a way to have a bigger icon.

• At the moment it's a 32x32 icon. Windows supports bigger ones (Vista up to 256x256) so in future there'll be a way to have a bigger icon.

Thanks for the fast answer.

You made a big damn program!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)