Cube Hostile - 30% done

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
30 high-quality 2D monsters. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • Whoa 2 hours?!?! and i can't download because the page says Server not found

• Whoa 2 hours?!?! and i can't download because the page says Server not found

hmm thats odd. oh well. then download via this link and tell me does it work

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/ffae22231b26f6d3d1e46e3

and 2h... well. I could propably finish it in about 15 minutes but thats my problem... I have hard time making myself satisfied. So i work, delete, work again, delete, rework, delete ect ect till i am either satisfied or tired. And sadly, in most cases it ends because of that 2nd reason lol

Exactly like with the game i am currently working on. The task is simple. just about 20 semi-isometric tiles which should be done in less then an hour. Yet, its already my 5th hour and its still far from finished.

and seriously - above everything its because i just suck as a graphic artist ;PP

• > Whoa 2 hours?!?! and i can't download because the page says Server not found

>

hmm thats odd. oh well. then download via this link and tell me does it work

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/ffae22231b26f6d3d1e46e3

and 2h... well. I could propably finish it in about 15 minutes but thats my problem... I have hard time making myself satified. So i work, delete, work again, delete, rework, delete ect ect till i am either satified or tired. And sadly, in most cases it ends because of that 2nd reason lol

Exactly like with the game i am currently working on. The task is simple. just about 20 semi-isometric tiles which should be done in less then an hour. Yet, its already my 5th hour and its still far from finished.

and seriously - above everything its because i just suck as a graphic artist ;PP

it worked ;D!! Thanks bro~~

if something takes along time for me i just do it simple.. but i was reading on the fourm saying that making games can take up to 2 months + and yeah... so i felt dumb trying to make a game that takes a day to make

And your stupid... your an amazing graphic artist!! haha

• [quote:5x92qts4]And your stupid... your an amazing graphic artist!! haha

i wish!

remember to show me your game with updated sprites i am curious how it works and i need to see it in action to be sure if it looks good

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:26q6kuzq]And your stupid... your an amazing graphic artist!! haha

i wish!

remember to show me your game with updated sprites i am curious how it works and i need to see it in action to be sure if it looks good

alright ^ ^~~ BACK TO WORK! haha

Thank you so much man

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)