Can't debug or run applications

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Trust me. It's not a slow as you think. And It's cheap as well. I can run most 3d games...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:14jpsznr]Trust me. It's not a slow as you think. And It's cheap as well. I can run most 3d games...

Ok im not trying to be rude or anything but what 3d games from which century are you playing on a system like that.

• Tochicool, it seems that although you have enough vram to edit caps you don't have enough to edit and run the caps at the same time. What you can do is export the cap to an exe, close construct and run the exported exe. I'm fairly sure that would work, at least you can run examples that way. I'd recommend getting a video card with more vram though, since it's a really slow workflow to have to keep closing construct to run the cap.

• [quote:23nymof9]Trust me. It's not a slow as you think. And It's cheap as well. I can run most 3d games...

Ok im not trying to be rude or anything but what 3d games from which century are you playing on a system like that.

OK. I take it back. I can handle a bit of 3d.

ROBLOX for example...

• I'm probably not as old as you think..

• Might check to make sure shaders are set not to run... since that card probably is less than 1.0.

I had a similar issue with a Intel built in. It could run version 2, but that's sill pretty much useless.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)