Inform me!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • this kind of thing happens when you try doing alot of save load stuff with the image manipulator.

i had to make my events run one tick after another for the loading of custom gfx in mega thumb, or else it just wouldnt work. i know the frustration of not knowing whats going on like this ughh!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, I did delay the function calls but this only worked for a part of the displays, not all. But I never thought about delaying it "externally" so to say, although this is almost exactly what I did in my Auto Zoom Engine, for accessing PVs of newly created sprites.

So thank you Squish for posting that. I will definitely try this asap.

• yea i went about fixing the imagmanip problems the same way, doing the saving and loading on different ticks by adding 1 to a pv and using "equal to X" running a diff set of actions each tick

• yea i went about fixing the imagmanip problems the same way, doing the saving and loading on different ticks by adding 1 to a pv and using "equal to X" running a diff set of actions each tick

Yeah, image manipulator's got to read from the video card. Another way around this is to create an internal version of the image using an array.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)