Difficulty scale / system

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Create complex dialogues with ease with this tool/template!
  • Wow. Seriously, stop for a second before hitting that post button and think about what you're saying for a sec before actually saying it.

Construct is a huge project VERY VERY GENEROUSLY made for free by two/three guys in their spare time. Calling them lazy is RIGHT OUT, and insulting the people on the forum is uncalled for as well. Knock it off, and learn some politeness. It'll get you a lot farther to be polite to people than to fling insults about them.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just really comes down to laziness of the developers

Congratulations, you're banned. I guess you just post too fast to read my warnings.

I recommend you take some time off before you come back, and think about the fact that Construct is a work in progress, and the developers are working for free in their spare time. The documentation is a community project that also happens to be a work in progress.

Jumping into the forum and running around like an asshole isn't going to get Construct or the documentation any closer to being complete. If you want to see things done, feel free to pitch in. But I recommend you change your attitude before you come back.

• The louder they talk, the less they get done.

• FoRuM gEtTiNg MeAn To NeWcOmErS lAtElY?

I'm telling you, this just further proves my hypothesis, on the subject ^^^.

• Are you new? I feel like getting mean...

Just kidding. Already done my share of meanness for the day.

• They see me trollin

They hatin

Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty

Tryin to catch me ridin dirty

My music so loud

I'm swangin

They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)