Update on game project Pt.2

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Hello everyone, it's been 2 months since I posted about my last Update on my project.But I just wanted to share my progress of the game and where im at with it now :). I will say, I got most things done that I wanted to get done which is good, but also been a little behind on certain things, such as my scoring and damaged system. So, I will be working on that next for my project and will be focusing more on the actual game play as well as making the enemy Ai. Now, let's talk about what I have successfully completed. I have finish all the levels for the game and there are more than 20 Levels! That took a good amount of time to complete and making sure that each level is unique and functional to play in. Besides that, I got a good name to officially name my company, so you will be seeing that in the game for the business part.Last, I just gotten my project more organized and edited things in it to make things cleaner. Other than that, im glad that I finish the levels, but now it's time for me to work on the more challenging parts of the project. I still have a long way to go, but overall things are getting done.

Here are some screenshots of gameplay within the levels...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)