๐Ÿ’ฅ Pinkman (PlayStation 4 and 5 | Xbox One and Series S/X | Nintendo Switch) ๐Ÿ’ฅ

1 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Design for game, asset for game, game kit, UI design, completed design for game, mobile game, Dashify Switch
  • ๐Ÿ’ฅ Pinkman ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Introduction

Hi, everyone! My name is Mateus, I'm a programmer at Viridino Studios and today I'm very happy to announce that Pinkman is coming to all consoles, including the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Nintendo Switch. ๐ŸŽฎ

Pinkman was originally made in Construct 2 and released on Steam in January of 2017, but it has now been ported to the consoles using the amazing tech created by my friends at Ratalaika Games (ratalaika). ๐Ÿ’ป

Description

Pinkman is a fast-paced, action platformer about a lost man with pink skin and an incredible skill to fart. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Pinkman is set in a deadly fantasy world called "The Mind", where many hazards will try to cut your body in half while you struggle to discover what happened, and keep yourself alive. Run, jump and fart through a minimalist and colorful environment in order to find the truth. ๐Ÿƒ

Features

Pinkman is absolutely packed with nice features, but here's a small list of our favorite ones. ๐Ÿ’ก

• 100 levels - Play 100 lovely hand-crafted levels filled with deadly traps!
    • Tight controls - Jump over missiles, climb walls and avoid mines with ease, optimized controls for gamepads and keyboards!
    • Beautiful palettes - Enjoy sixteen stunning color palettes that changes the levels visuals with every transition.
    • Hardcore difficulty - There's no fighting in Pinkman, so you'll have to rely on your speed, reflexes, and farts to survive!
    • Deadly traps - There are 20 types of traps ready to cut you in half, keep running and farting!
    • Synthwave soundtrack - Your thumbs may hate you, but your ears will love you! With ten synthwave tracks.
    • NEW Hard mode - Play without checkpoints by entering the famous Konami Code (โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†“ โ†“ โ† โ†’ โ† โ†’) in the level select screen.

Trailer

In order to see it all in action, you can simply watch our release trailer on YouTube. ๐ŸŽฌ

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Screenshots

We also have a few screenshots in case you're just taking a quick look at it. ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ

Stores

Everyone will be able to get a copy of Pinkman on March 12th. ๐Ÿ“†

PlayStation 4 and 5: Available soon!

Xbox One and Series S/X: Available soon!

Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/pinkmanplus-switch/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)