Cracked Crusaders - out now :D

0 favourites
  • Finally released :)

iOS: apps.apple.com/us/app/cracked-crusaders/id1464660516

LukeW:

I'll glady try it tonight!! :)

You succeed in adding IAP? I didn't with my app :(

I'm also looking forward to have multiple languages in the App's Details and would like to support iOS 10 and up but I didn't find a way so far... We could reach more players with a lower iOS version requirement. :/

• LukeW why minimum Android version 7? You can reach more download if you downgrade android version.

Eren

You can do it on Android?

Didn't find a way so far for iOS with my app, wich is not CPU-intensive at all.

Sad that I'm losing a lof of users. :/

• LukeW why minimum Android version 7? You can reach more download if you downgrade android version.

Unfortunately, it was a choice I made based on how webview is updated on versions below 7, meaning that the chance of the app not launching correctly is far greater - which in turn can lead to more 1 star reviews. There's a thread about it here: construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/c3-runtime-viable-android-148020

You succeed in adding IAP?

Yeah, but it was a pain. You've got to make sure everything's setup correctly in the app and the Playstore/App store backend.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • LukeW

I play the game, love the art, gameplay, performance, Love it!

Question 3: What is the full-screen mode you use? Is this game suitable for all screen sizes and ratios? If so, how did you do it?

Thanks

• LukeW

I play the game, love the art, gameplay, performance, Love it!

Question 3: What is the full-screen mode you use? Is this game suitable for all screen sizes and ratios? If so, how did you do it?

Thanks

Cheers

I'm using scale outer for fullscreen. Seems to work best on the most types of devices. Just had to make test it on a bunch of different screen ratios to make sure things looked okay. I had to borrow a few different devices like ipads and iphoneX's to test on those weird screen sizes too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)