[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Thank you! Spot on 👏 This color pallet is based off the Pico-8's Secret Color Pallet

• I've been working on a puzzle game for the past 6 months. I decided to work under the constraints of the early 90s DOS Shareware scene. That means gloriously garish EGA graphics. I have a demo of the first few levels up on the arcade if anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/horace-hagfish-55972/play

Wow!!! Beautiful!!!

• Hello. This is a layout I made of a futuristic scene using Construct 3. It's not a game yet, but who knows... The video is in Portuguese, but what matters, which is the initial scene, has no lines. The graphics are based on my handmade drawings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu2GCJL55Bs&ab_channel=LincolnSalles

• Hi everyone, I'm using Construct 3 to play with cellular automata. The idea is to see what happens using circular movements

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • el3um4s is it like game of life?

• Hey, there! I'm working on "Phil Inphestation," a "guide-the-goons" puzzler in the vein of classics like "Star Wars Pit Droids." This started as a VimJam4 submission called "Send in the Bots."

• Release in a month

• Is this a screenshot of your unpublished Steam page? I can't seem to find the game on Steam.

• It is not released yet. The game is finished but it's on final testing. I'm going to release it in the second half of December or in the first half of January.

You can try the old but working demo here, a lot of gameplay things were changed since i published it but in general it is correct - construct.net/en/free-online-games/niels-penguin-adventures-48920/play

• Conventional wisdom is that you should make your Steam store page live as soon as possible. That gives you more time to accumulate wishlists and followers.

You will get some traffic just by being on Steam. My page got about 200 visits per day and averaged about 3 wishlists per day. Not impressive numbers but they added up over time.

• In addition, Praise The Sun!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Conventional wisdom is that you should make your Steam store page live as soon as possible. That gives you more time to accumulate wishlists and followers.

You will get some traffic just by being on Steam. My page got about 200 visits per day and averaged about 3 wishlists per day. Not impressive numbers but they added up over time.

Thanks for the advice. I'm working on it. I already sent the store page for review. Steam support is still checking. I hope it won't take too much time. Have you already released your game? How is it going? Is it difficult to promote it?

Found your game on Steam. It looks really awesome, I think you should think about translating it to other languages. Also, I don't see achievements there, the trophy hunters love short indie projects to improve their stats, so if you add achievements it would bring you much more sales.

• Hello. This is a layout I made of a futuristic scene using Construct 3. It's not a game yet, but who knows... The video is in Portuguese, but what matters, which is the initial scene, has no lines. The graphics are based on my handmade drawings.

Wow, amazing job

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)