[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • I have to post a link to he Youtuber 'Wanderbots' gameplay video.

That's a great video, but he's playing an old version of the game and he skipped the tutorial. That's why he has no idea what to do, but it's actually more fun this way :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • DinoSystem

• Hi guys,

I would really appreciate some feedback on my little demo game. What works and what does not, ect. And give it a Like if you find it challenging. Cheers! :-)

https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/auto-platform-runner-demo-48198/play

• Argh

https://i.imgur.com/elUMEZC.mp4

Love this style. How you do that tilt shift effect?

• More gameplay of our incoming Neon game (Brake The Lights)

Still work in progress

Things to do:

Trails for the balls, some other effects.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Any updates on this project? Really interesting to see a brick game in this concept. Congrats

• A Beach level in my Hidden Objects game.

Hey there, does hidden through times is your game?

• Abnormal Quest - Word Connect

Hi all. My small project (but with a development perspective) in the genre (connect-word ) for killing time. Full free version at the link Google Play. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madpoint.abnormalquest) and a trial version that you can play on your computer (but it is cut off by 50%). (https://madpoint.itch.io/abnormal-quest-word-connect)

Briefly about the game. This is the first 50 word world in which we need to save the princess as quickly as possible. The time that we pass affects the end. Otherwise, everything is simple and a little crazy:) Good luck and fun!

World is not limited in one word and one world!

• onur

Any updates on this project? Really interesting to see a brick game in this concept. Congrats

Thanks!

Yes is still in development, it took way longer than we expected as it's going ober 2 years now full-time when we originally were just looking for a small game that could be done in a month that was meant to be for taking a break from the other bigger games that were long in development but it turned to be far way more complicate, challenging and time consuming than we anticipated, also as we kept adding things and new ideas we switched from a quick game to a full more quality polished game. Though we nearly finish it hopefully, also we did a whole change of the art direction like Backgrounds etc... so we finally found the game identity as it was still not clear before. We are now really happy with how it turned out and the direction we finally chose.

Thanks for checking it out!

• I am making something interesting

• onur

> Any updates on this project? Really interesting to see a brick game in this concept. Congrats

Thanks!

Yes is still in development, it took way longer than we expected as it's going ober 2 years now full-time when we originally were just looking for a small game that could be done in a month that was meant to be for taking a break from the other bigger games that were long in development but it turned to be far way more complicate, challenging and time consuming than we anticipated, also as we kept adding things and new ideas we switched from a quick game to a full more quality polished game. Though we nearly finish it hopefully, also we did a whole change of the art direction like Backgrounds etc... so we finally found the game identity as it was still not clear before. We are now really happy with how it turned out and the direction we finally chose.

Really cool. When are you releasing and what platform?

• Really cool. When are you releasing and what platform?

Thanks! Frozen Angie

Planned to release it to Mobile first then steam later on as I have been developing and testing on mobile all the time to get the performance right so hopefully could be played on any PC without any issue as it's been tested targeting the lowest phones to ensure as many PC can play it as possible.

• > Argh

>

>

>

> i.imgur.com/elUMEZC.mp4

Love this style. How you do that tilt shift effect?

Sorry, been taking it off a while.

I did a tut on the effect here:

construct.net/en/tutorials/tilt-shift-drawing-canvas-2912

I may release the project on the store.

• Back doing a new mobile puzzler

• Scorpiux is a game I made months ago. But I recently made an actual gameplay video for it not too long ago. So I'm just putting it out to share. Check it out ;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)