Hundreds of features to explore
Games made in Construct
Your questions answered
Popular & trusted by schools and Universities world-wide
Construct 3 runs in the browser & works offline
Students do not need accounts with us
Our educational partners
Free education resources to use in the classroom
World class complete documentation
Official and community submitted guides
Learn and share with other game developers
Upload and play games from the Construct community
Game development stories & opinions
My new experiment is about how to create a chrome extension for Construct3 with Svelte
As usual, the code is in my repository
- Free Patreon Post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/chrome-extension-51640428
My new experiment is an app to show the demographic trend of the districts of Milan.
- Free Patreon Post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/milan-districts-51876743
My new experiment is about about how to use postMessage with an embedded project
- GitHub: https://c3demo.stranianelli.com/template/020-petits-chevaux/
- Online Demo: https://c3demo.stranianelli.com/template/020-petits-chevaux/demo
- Free Patreon Post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/petit-chevaux-52203305
I also tried to upload the project to itchio: https://el3um4s.itch.io/petits-chevaux
Testing a menu for construct
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
I published my latest template: how to create a custom menu in Construct 3. On Patreon there is a free guide on how to use the various functions.
This project took me longer than usual but I think it can be useful for others too.
- Free Patreon Post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-create-in-52709981