VS Code extension for javascript and typescript projects

4 favourites
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Great! Let me know if you encounter any other issues or think of any improvement!

• Hi, I have a question. Do I have to Regenerating definitions every time I get a type using type. If I don’t redefine it, it doesn’t give me any clues

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

• chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

Hello, I have the same problem on two different computers! Is there a way around this? -Use “Type”a lot. can only be “Redefined”frequently, but each 'redefinition' has to wait 30 seconds or so.~~~If there’s anything I can do, anything I missed, please contact me

• Haematite Thanks for sharing and for all the efforts for supporting this project of yours!

• szabesz hello, can i contact you somehow?

• > chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

Hello, I have the same problem on two different computers! Is there a way around this? -Use “Type”a lot. can only be “Redefined”frequently, but each 'redefinition' has to wait 30 seconds or so.~~~If there’s anything I can do, anything I missed, please contact me

chunchun I've just been looking at this and I think VSCode isn't picking up the definition file. If you add a file called jsconfig.json into the project (in the same folder as the c3.d.ts) with the following contents:

{ }

It should work better.

• > > chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

>

> Hello, I have the same problem on two different computers! Is there a way around this? -Use “Type”a lot. can only be “Redefined”frequently, but each 'redefinition' has to wait 30 seconds or so.~~~If there’s anything I can do, anything I missed, please contact me

chunchun I've just been looking at this and I think VSCode isn't picking up the definition file. If you add a file called jsconfig.json into the project (in the same folder as the c3.d.ts) with the following contents:

{ }

It should work better.

Thank you. I found a solution. It is first generated using the plugin in vscode and then coded by itellij idea. He’ll automatically generate and complete everything.

The only trouble is, I now need to open VSCDOE and itellij idea at the same time to encode

If you have a chance, I’d like to see the itellij idea plugin.

On the other hand, this plugin is great!

• Hi~ahs@Haematite

Recently, a number of apis for behavior and plug-ins have been added in construct3. Do you have time to add a new definition for the VSCODE plugin?

Thank you so much!

Also, are there plans to develop intellij version plug-ins?

The plug-in is great!!!

• Hi Haematite,

I'm trying to use breakPoints inside the VS, but I'm not sure how I do it

I want to add breakPoint inside a function and see the code stop in VS, how can I do it?

Right now BreakPoints only work if I add them to the construct event sheet and then run the project on debug mode from Construct

• Hi,

I made a quick fix of this (very cool) extension to support new subfolders hierarchies (r309+).

It's functional on my project (r324) but not fully tested !

Here the .vsix file to install manually :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCQ-7zJKioxJKdmVEkCy3XXMpZXeO3Ff/view?usp=sharing

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)