VS Code extension for javascript and typescript projects

4 favourites
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi, I have a question. Do I have to Regenerating definitions every time I get a type using type. If I don’t redefine it, it doesn’t give me any clues

• chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

Hello, I have the same problem on two different computers! Is there a way around this? -Use “Type”a lot. can only be “Redefined”frequently, but each 'redefinition' has to wait 30 seconds or so.~~~If there’s anything I can do, anything I missed, please contact me

• Haematite Thanks for sharing and for all the efforts for supporting this project of yours!

• szabesz hello, can i contact you somehow?

• > chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

Hello, I have the same problem on two different computers! Is there a way around this? -Use “Type”a lot. can only be “Redefined”frequently, but each 'redefinition' has to wait 30 seconds or so.~~~If there’s anything I can do, anything I missed, please contact me

chunchun I've just been looking at this and I think VSCode isn't picking up the definition file. If you add a file called jsconfig.json into the project (in the same folder as the c3.d.ts) with the following contents:

{ }

It should work better.

• > > chunchun, hmm that's weird. You should only need to regenerate the definitions if you add new objects etc. in Construct. That looks like it might be a VSCode bug as that bit's not handled by the extension at that point

>

> Hello, I have the same problem on two different computers! Is there a way around this? -Use “Type”a lot. can only be “Redefined”frequently, but each 'redefinition' has to wait 30 seconds or so.~~~If there’s anything I can do, anything I missed, please contact me

chunchun I've just been looking at this and I think VSCode isn't picking up the definition file. If you add a file called jsconfig.json into the project (in the same folder as the c3.d.ts) with the following contents:

{ }

It should work better.

Thank you. I found a solution. It is first generated using the plugin in vscode and then coded by itellij idea. He’ll automatically generate and complete everything.

The only trouble is, I now need to open VSCDOE and itellij idea at the same time to encode

If you have a chance, I’d like to see the itellij idea plugin.

On the other hand, this plugin is great!

• Hi~tyi@Haematite

Recently, a number of apis for behavior and plug-ins have been added in construct3. Do you have time to add a new definition for the VSCODE plugin?

Thank you so much!

Also, are there plans to develop intellij version plug-ins?

The plug-in is great!!!

• Hi Haematite,

I'm trying to use breakPoints inside the VS, but I'm not sure how I do it

I want to add breakPoint inside a function and see the code stop in VS, how can I do it?

Right now BreakPoints only work if I add them to the construct event sheet and then run the project on debug mode from Construct

• Hi,

I made a quick fix of this (very cool) extension to support new subfolders hierarchies (r309+).

It's functional on my project (r324) but not fully tested !

Here the .vsix file to install manually :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCQ-7zJKioxJKdmVEkCy3XXMpZXeO3Ff/view?usp=sharing

• Hi,

I made a quick fix of this (very cool) extension to support new subfolders hierarchies (r309+).

It's functional on my project (r324) but not fully tested !

Here the .vsix file to install manually :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCQ-7zJKioxJKdmVEkCy3XXMpZXeO3Ff/view?usp=sharing

You should open pull request on the github repo to get the dev attention, or at least so that more people know and be able to test your code.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)