MoveTo runtime C3

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • I read this topic:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-3-runtime-a-few-cons-137539

For my project I need rex´s MoveTo plugin and I beleave that I am not alone, I tried that updated version for C3 runtime (2.0.0.0) and there is still that problem with black screen, so please is there this plugin updated and working well?

Thank you a lot!

• Or at least how to reproduce it with basic build-in tools? With bullete behavior it is not accurate (to stop at specific position) etc so please any advice?

• problem with black screen

open developer console and look at errors.

developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/console

• >

> problem with black screen

>

>

open developer console and look at errors.

https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/console/

It is definitely from that plugin.

blob:https://preview.construct.net/3ec4f513-3dff-4a61-bb8d-7e017e145698:35 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: objtype.getFirstPicked is not a function

at Rex_MoveToInstance.SetTargetPosOnObject (blob:https://preview.construct.net/3ec4f513-3dff-4a61-bb8d-7e017e145698:35)

at C3.Action._RunBehavior (action.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock._RunActionsAndSubEvents (eventBlock.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock._RunAndBlock (eventBlock.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock.Run (eventBlock.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock._RunSubEvents_SolWriterAfterCnds (eventBlock.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock._RunSubEvents (eventBlock.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock._RunActionsAndSubEvents (eventBlock.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock._RunAndBlock (eventBlock.js:1)

at C3.EventBlock.Run (eventBlock.js:1)

Can someone make a correct version for C3 runtime? or how can I replace it with build-in things? I tried Tween but it is not enough, thank you.

• you try it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KcguOBeabJQwc0h67PHmxaGLTQ2xXlrq/view

Hi I tried it but there is still same error (freeze, black screen, and same thing in console). I will be really happy if you can fix it, thanks a lot in advance.

• > you try it.

>

> drive.google.com/file/d/1KcguOBeabJQwc0h67PHmxaGLTQ2xXlrq/view

Hi I tried it but there is still same error (freeze, black screen, and same thing in console). I will be really happy if you can fix it, thanks a lot in advance.

bundle addon is on? turn off and again plugin install.

• Ouoo it was my fault, I forget on this.

You are right, thank you very much for your effort, now it is working well and finally I can update my project to C3 runtime :)))

• Ubru

If you use the Plugging from chadorireborn from the Link you provided on your first post and you still have the Black Screen problem make sure that none of your Events uses "MoveTo Action" >> Move To UID as is not supported yet, but you could replace them by Move To (X,Y) of that Object Instead of UID at least this is how I got it working for me and it works great I didn't have any Black screen problems since I replace those Actions.

And if you are interested in to have "MoveTo" as an official Behaviour you can Vote on this Link Request.

https://construct3.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C3-I-574

• Ubru

Events uses "MoveTo Action" >> Move To UID as is not supported yet

Actually i fixed "Move to object" and "Move to UID" actions.

You can try it from the above link

• Eren

One last thing, I tested it more further and I noticed that options "continued mode" and "stop by solid" are not working :( is it possible to add it? Thank you so much.

• Eren

One last thing, I tested it more further and I noticed that options "continued mode" and "stop by solid" are not working :( is it possible to add it? Thank you so much.

i converted plugin from scratch.

here

github.com/erenertugrul/construct-plugins/tree/master/ported_plugins/behaviors/rex_moveto/dist

• Thank you and I watched you have already converted other ones like RotateTo etc good work, appreciate that. I sent you little donate. ;)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I sent you little donate. ;)

thank you for support.

• > Ubru

>

> Events uses "MoveTo Action" >> Move To UID as is not supported yet

Actually i fixed "Move to object" and "Move to UID" actions.

You can try it from the above link

Hah Right, I missed that :)

I didn't think you could modify the MoveTo, that's why you posted the Link I see now, I apologise.

That's great Thanks mate

i converted plugin from scratch.

here

github.com/erenertugrul/construct-plugins/tree/master/ported_plugins/behaviors/rex_moveto/dist

That's Awesome its good to have more alternatives especially for MoveTo

Thanks for the hard work :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)