What's wrong with my file??? T_T

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Hello I can't find whats wrong with my project?

dropbox.com/s/jn1km3dymwjq90s/SomeGameM3.capx

If you start in Layout "Match3Test" cubes disappear and that's it

while in project which code I use everything is okey and works fine

dropbox.com/s/gzybouajtz84ko2/Flower.capx

I already going nuts because I checked everything looks identical but still nothing works so please very please point out my mistakes or just tell which event sheet is wrong so I could fix. English is not my first language sorry for that.

Thanks in advance.

• Hey there! Both of those games require 8 add-ons. Have you checked whether they are each working or have any known issues?

• I could find all but RotoScale. You'll have to post it, or remove it for the moment.

Edit: Doh! Actually C2 lets you chuck the effect, so it isn't actually required to look into the issue.

Edit2: there's a lot here to absorb. You took out the one line that might help. Put back all of the debug events, that log the state changes. By comparing that with the working copy, you can probably find which state is not being set, and hopefully find the problem.

• I could find all but RotoScale. You'll have to post it, or remove it for the moment.

Edit: Doh! Actually C2 lets you chuck the effect, so it isn't actually required to look into the issue.

Edit2: there's a lot here to absorb. You took out the one line that might help. Put back all of the debug events, that log the state changes. By comparing that with the working copy, you can probably find which state is not being set, and hopefully find the problem.

Ok I added log commands and it's stuck on "FALL" condition so Iam pretty sure it has something to do with "Bord.Fall" function but looking at source example bug can be reproduced by disabling "Grid movement" in source. So what I did is checked my projects behavior parameters and source and I hit wall they both identical so again stuck on cheeking every single event in all event sheets and still can't find why. So I just assume it maybe perhaps somehow mixes with 3D engine functions but that would be BS. I dunno at this point where problem exists either functions either I misspelled something. :P

• Found them:

1) Board, event2, you have create tile instead of create chess!

2) FSM-match3, event6, you have match3.callback in quotes, but it's a variable, so there should be no quotes.

3) FSM-prepare, event1, same problem, you have Function.Param(0) in quotes, it's a variable, so no quotes!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Found them:

2) FSM-match3, event6, you have match3.callback in quotes, but it's a variable, so there should be no quotes.

3) FSM-prepare, event1, same problem, you have Function.Param(0) in quotes, it's a variable, so no quotes!

So fixed those mistakes and HOLY CRAP IT FINALY WORKS. I can't spell out how goddamn I thankful are. Thank you for taking your time to find my idiotic mistakes.

Have a nice day.

• Found them:

From someone that posts questions on here and am at the mercy of someone as generous and knowledgeable as you, thank you!! You keep our confidence in C3 high. I wish there were more accolades we could give you.

• Hello again.

I now have weird problem with restarting level or returning to menu and back to game. Problem is on first time everything works as intentional, Pause works, But Restart just makes all "Chess" objects just spawn outside layout on Y axis X axis is fine. It sometimes makes Floors go bonkers on background but I know where problem lies. Anyway whats wrong now?

FIle:

dropbox.com/s/nerhqaz87pkjwi2/SomeGameM3.capx

• If you share the plugins you use, more people can help

or event screenshots

• If you share the plugins you use, more people can help

or event screenshots

My apologies. Here links to required plugins:

All RexRainbow plugins & Behaviors:

shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/rexrainbow-install-construct-2-plugins-behaviors

Effect RotoScale can be ignored Construct can open capx with missing effect

Trace plugin:

dropbox.com/s/pas69dz3c0bgqmf/jcw_trace.zip

Sorry for my unprofessionalism.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)