How to make the taurel not shoot at the target behind the wall?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Wall Pin Board is a hyper causal game developed for fun and inspired by YouTube video whose link is given in description
  • When using Taurel's behavior, the taurel itself shoots even if it sees the enemy behind a hard object. That is, shooting through the wall. How to make so taurel would not see the enemy behind the obstacle?

• Try using a line of sight behaviour together.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try using a line of sight behaviour together.

Yes, I use this behavior. But it does not help, as soon as the movement occurs, it is taurel induced and opens fire on the object behind the wall.

• Try this:

Start with turret enabled: no

And create a condition to enable it only when you have line of sight, also when you have line of sight use the action: Add object to target.

Create an else condition and set the action: Unacquire target.

Lets see if it works.

• Try this:

Start with turret enabled: no

And create a condition to enable it only when you have line of sight, also when you have line of sight use the action: Add object to target.

Create a else condition and set the action: Unacquire target.

Lets see if it works.

Yes, I have done so.

When tvrag gets into the zone of visibility, then we activate the taurel.

The most interesting thing is that I use treys and I see visually a line of sight, I see how solid objects overlap it.

Also, through the zone of direct visibility, the pursuit of the enemy is configured, and everything works fine.

But with taurel it does not work.

I'm afraid the fact is that taureli has his own parameter of visibility and he ignores hard objects.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)