How do I solve save?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • i use a system save and system load... and all working so good...

but if i close the app when i open the game.. all progress is lose....

at finally i need to save global variable.. and is over 20... what is a best way for do that correctly??

thank in advance

• Look for Local Storage. With that you save data locally .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Look for Local Storage. With that you save data locally .

look whats wrong here???

i do...

• You don't need "item missing" events, delete them. Also, if you want to set 20 variables, it will be a lot of code! It's easier to add them all to a dictionary and save the dictionary. See this demo project:

dropbox.com/s/1cz1k5x3teikbv5/DictionaryLocalStorage.capx

Here is how I usually do this:

On start of the game I call StorageLoad function. At the end of each level I call StorageSave.

• You don't need "item missing" events, delete them. Also, if you want to set 20 variables, it will be a lot of code! It's easier to add them all to a dictionary and save the dictionary. See this demo project:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cz1k5x3teikbv5/DictionaryLocalStorage.capx?dl=0

Here is how I usually do this:

On start of the game I call StorageLoad function. At the end of each level I call StorageSave.

good idea.. i talking about whit other guy.. i try.. have added.. and not know how to add global variable or sprite or other in dictionary

• not know how to add global variable or sprite or other in dictionary

See event #3 on my screenshot how to add global variables to the dictionary.

You can't add sprites, but you can add sprite instance variables the same way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)