How do I print entire screen/layout? Or save as pdf file?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • How do I print entire screen/layout? Or save as pdf file?

I tried saving canvas as pdf, but it won't capture text boxes, nor the written text within them.

I tried printing it directly from phone to printer using... On Touched Object -> Browser -> Execute Javascript -> "window.print();" .... but nothing at all worked when I tried this method, as if I didn't Touch any object at all... The print options won't show up:(

Can someone please help me with this issue?

• Bump...

• Bump...

• I tried printing it directly from phone to printer using... On Touched Object -> Browser -> Execute Javascript -> "window.print();" .... but nothing at all worked when I tried this method, as if I didn't Touch any object at all... The print options won't show up:(

Can someone please help me with this issue?

On which OS and Browser did you tried it? The command isn't supported on all mobil-OS and Browsers.

• I tried it on my Android OS and chrome browser. Okay... So if I can't use that specific command, is there any other way of saving and printing the entire screen, including all text boxes (which simple canvas snapshot can't do)?

• I tried it on my Android OS and chrome browser. Okay... So if I can't use that specific command, is there any other way of saving and printing the entire screen, including all text boxes (which simple canvas snapshot can't do)?

It works for me with Chorme on Android. I get a save to PDF dialog. It doesn't work on FireFox. I read that it should also work on iOS and Safari, but i can't test it.

Canvas snapshot works fine here on mobil Chrome and FF. No problem with text boxes.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Asmodean What version of Construct 2 are you using? Perhaps mine is outdated.

• Asmodean What version of Construct 2 are you using? Perhaps mine is outdated.

R250 C2

R80 C3

• Asmodean R247 C2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)