Plugin Admob disappeared from project

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hi Community,

I'm new in construct but I've been learning as fast as I can. Recently got stuck in a problem, I was trying to test Admob plugin and I decided to delete it from the layout and add it back again. Now the plugin doesn't show anywhere, I can't put it back into my project and is no longer available in the list of objects.

Can any of you advise?

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Community,

I'm new in construct but I've been learning as fast as I can. Recently got stuck in a problem, I was trying to test Admob plugin and I decided to delete it from the layout and add it back again. Now the plugin doesn't show anywhere, I can't put it back into my project and is no longer available in the list of objects.

Can any of you advise?

Thanks!

Are you certain you have posted this in the correct forum section?

This section is for the - now retired - Construct Classic section, which leads me to think you have posted this here in error.

You probably want one of the 'How Do I' forum sections for either C2 or C3.

• > Hi Community,

>

> I'm new in construct but I've been learning as fast as I can. Recently got stuck in a problem, I was trying to test Admob plugin and I decided to delete it from the layout and add it back again. Now the plugin doesn't show anywhere, I can't put it back into my project and is no longer available in the list of objects.

>

> Can any of you advise?

>

> Thanks!

>

Are you certain you have posted this in the correct forum section?

This section is for the - now retired - Construct Classic section, which leads me to think you have posted this here in error.

You probably want one of the 'How Do I' forum sections for either C2 or C3.

Sorry, this post was meant to be for construct 3 "How do I" section... just realized that...

• No probs = moved.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)