Photon problem

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hello. I suffer with a photon because I do not understand much.

I'm trying to implement a client-server, by the forces of a construct. The photon should help connect them. However, I do not see in the photon any way to single out among the participants the one who has the most important of them all.

To begin with, I don’t understand how to implement registration so that people would not be allowed into the rooms if they came from the street.

Also, any hacker can get the ID of my photon and spawn millions of rooms.

Also, any user can limit the maximum number of players in the room.

All this puts me in a stupor, I am very upset.

First of all, I'm trying to ensure that the server on the constract simply processes tables and databases, making calculations of who got where and so on. The client was just rendering.

However, in what form a photon is supplied, I see that a player can send any information to another player, and he will consume it with pleasure.

Help, tell me, I believe that this is possible and does not actually blow a lot of energy. I can describe any game logic for a single game, or separately for a server. But I don't understand how to use photon correctly.

Now photon looks to me like a lobby for friends where none of them is a cheater.

Main problems:

1. How to make sure that one of the users is always a server, and everyone listens to him, not trusting information to other clients

2. How to make sure that no one in the room can fake that he is a "server".

3. How to prevent everyone except the "server" from creating rooms

4. Verification and non-admission to the photon if you are a stranger. For example, expelling a user if he is punished. Not letting into the room, expulsion from the room.

5. Disabling control of the room by other users, such as limiting the number of participants.

how the same photon is used out of the box and the results are added ... again, I can create a small lobby game. Most of the guides I have studied.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)