How do I make one sprite contains a random characters ?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Project File of my C3 Tutorial Random Tree Generator
  • > > It's create object array.at("random_chibi"). remember "random_chibi" is just a number.

>

> yeah a number linked to link it with the array since the frames of my sprite are 10 from 0 to 9 so array value = 0 is set to a frame as i mention above.

>

> sadly its not creating a sprite T_T

Did you replace the logic as I mentioned?

yeah i created an array: System Create object array.at("random_chibi") on layer 0 at (400,600)

• youtube.com/watch

so what i did is copied this guy's way and it works but i have to press 2 buttons to make the random sprite shows.

also i want it one button but its not working and i tired one array but it didnt work too, also tried on the start of the layout which i want the most and yet its not working.

please help me,

• > > It's create object array.at("random_chibi"). remember "random_chibi" is just a number.

>

> yeah a number linked to link it with the array since the frames of my sprite are 10 from 0 to 9 so array value = 0 is set to a frame as i mention above.

>

> sadly its not creating a sprite T_T

Did you replace the logic as I mentioned?

• Not sure I understand, your old logic was fine I just said replace that line

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not sure I understand, your old logic was fine I just said replace that line

Sadly my old logic didn't work and I did add the line and everything.

So I gave up and watch that YouTube video and it works but I have to click the first button to shuffle the sprite frames and the second button to show the random sprite.

But that's not what I want even though it's a progress so I tried to tweak it and make it on the start of the layout randomize and show the sprite but it won't work and I tried a lot of way still no progress 😣

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)