Object speed on different monitors

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Ashley, The idea that a frame rate from a different monitor is used seems plausible. But why does this only happen with "Latterbox scale" mode, and doesn't happen with "Letterbox integer"?

Could it be that the resolution or aspect ratio of the wrong monitor is used in some calculations? One monitor on the video is definitely wider that the other.

fart6407 Can you try with "Letterbox scale" mode, but don't maximize the browser window? Then drag it to another monitor, and again, don't change the window size, and don't maximize it. Basically test on both monitors with the same window size.

• I've no idea. The fullscreen mode should have no effect on this at all.

• fart6407 Can you try with "Letterbox scale" mode, but don't maximize the browser window? Then drag it to another monitor, and again, don't change the window size, and don't maximize it. Basically test on both monitors with the same window size.

In this case, on both monitors 8.1.

Thanks for answers.

• In this case, on both monitors 8.1.

What browser are you using for previewing? It doesn't look like Chrome, Yandex browser? Have you tried Chrome and Firefox?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am using Chrome with a dark theme. I tried running in firefox and it worked correctly. In your project, everywhere showed 8.1.

Probably some kind of plugin or Chrome theme has affected it so much.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)