Moving ShadowLight Source using timeline Causes 2 Huge Problems[different Height & not moving]

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
A terrifying package of 101 professional-quality sound effects for monsters, small beasts, huge behemoths, dragons and m
  • for my project i have 2 shadowlightsources that i move using the timeline function.

In the editor it works like it should but once i try it inside of the game,the shadows/lights dont move and instead set itself to the last frame in the timeline plus a smaller Height without changing light height[i assume it has something to do with it teleporting right below the player but when i debugg it,the light source doesnt change position???].

I have looked around and tried different methods of moving the lights but it doesnt give the effect i want so this is pretty much my only option.

Also Shadowlights teleports right below the player on the start of the game[i dont have an event that does that,i just created a block and gave it the shadowcaster behavior] and doesnt move using timeline function.Also it moves when i scroll the layout.

Timeline[X only changes]:

Editor[Position & Look]:

InGame:[Position & look(Aftertimeline)]:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)