Help, please, I'm blocked in the conditions

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello, I have integrated in my game the conditions for it to be played with the controller, it can also be played by default on the keyboard and I have integrated a new condition, with a left click of the mouse, my character shoots a projectile, for the moment all this works well then I added as a condition the possibility of aimed at the mouse, the keyboard and mouse game works well but when I play the gamepad my player moves well but remains blocked in one direction, I don't know how to better explain it, I put a link to my game so you can see my problem more easily. I am desperate I can't find the solution to my problem, I thank you in advance for your precious help.

dropbox.com/s/mixwirla5hxpxfh/Arena%20%2833%29.c3p

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In event 2 you set player angle to (mouse.x, mouse.y)

You need to do this only when playing with mouse. So you can add a variable ControlType and check if ControlType="mouse", then set player to mouse position. If ControlType="gamepad", set player angle to player.8Directions.MovingAngle or something similar.

Also you should consider making separate event groups for different control types. Then activate/deactivate these groups depending on which control type is used. This will make the code more manageable and easier.

• Thank you very much, you have solved my problem, I can move forward with my project, I really want to play both the gamepad and the mouse keyboard

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)