help me with ads

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Yup! I feel your pain my brother app developer.

Same here. Subscribe Construct 3, started small project but unable to publish to Google Play Store with signature, admob and earning a little bit of dollar. (or did I miss any tutorial?)

Really hope Scirra could sort this out.

They should alert this before you buy the product

"You can make games, but you won't be paid for that"

What a shame... There is some way to get my money back? I bought this to make money, it's not a hobby

• [quote:16onfdgj]squarePixel wrote:

Yup! I feel your pain my brother app developer.

Same here. Subscribe Construct 3, started small project but unable to publish to Google Play Store with signature, admob and earning a little bit of dollar. (or did I miss any tutorial?)

Really hope Scirra could sort this out.

They should alert this before you buy the product

"You can make games, but you won't be paid for that"

What a shame... There is some way to get my money back? I bought this to make money, it's not a hobby

It's been 2 month's since i found this problem and as usual there is no response.If only there is a way to get my money back! What a shame.

• You can use appodeal plugin to show interstitial ad, banner ad and even non-skippable video ad

• I am facing the same issue, I am using phone gap for exporting apk, I want banner and interstitial ad in my game.

I followed this tutorial.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/9492/b ... gap?page=2

Only I can see the banner ads, but not showing the interstitial ads.

and as suggested "jance0405"

If we use the appodeal for the same then we don't have an idea how to use the phone gap and what we need to update code in config xml file.

and some respective people not giving the support for that.

• i wan refund for real !!! we want earn money build apps and publish whitout any of problem but we cant !!! wt* scirra

• its just 3 party shitty services...

I am facing the same issue, I am using phone gap for exporting apk, I want banner and interstitial ad in my game.

I followed this tutorial.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/9492/b ... gap?page=2

Only I can see the banner ads, but not showing the interstitial ads.

and as suggested "jance0405"

If we use the appodeal for the same then we don't have an idea how to use the phone gap and what we need to update code in config xml file.

and some respective people not giving the support for that.

• Construct 3 is still in beta version. Are there not better ways to make money from your games than ads?

Personally, ads are very annoying and there are people like myself skipping anything which contains ads. Even when the ads are based on personal browsing. I don't click them.

Nevertheless, I want to pay for a good game without ads. I also do understand that good games do not come for free. I know that many people buying games expect them for free or as little as possible. But not everyone is this kind of buyer.

Regretfully, I see too many games who do not deliver on gameplay, challenge...

I like adventure games. Lookup at BigFishGames the games "The Island Castaway" version 1 and 2. They are nicely done, something which is also possible with Construct 2 and 3.

From the same BigFishGames I saw and played "Ruby Maze" which was made with Unity. I am surely not impressed with that game.

I am also not impressed with the event system of "Fusion" which was so highly praised by some people in the past. They mimick the event and behaviour system of Construct, however they poorly succeed. I have to tell you, I only tried the free version a few months ago.

Many people are claiming that the Scirra developers are not listening or responding to their userbase. Maybe people got that impression because they do not respond so often any longer on the forums. However, when you send an email to their support, they respond within 24 hours.

Could it not be that their development team is so busy with implementing the features you ask here, that they do not find the free time to respond here.

At least, give the Scirra team the time to implement new features and fix the reported bugs. When I understand correctly, they are now working on the initial basic version of Construct 3. When that basic version is completed, they are gonna step up on adding more complex features.

Scirra did not hide the fact that if you buy from the very beginning, you buy "beta" software. I agree yours and mine subscription is running, which has advantages and disadvantages.

The disadvantage is that we experience the bugs and are beta-testers. However the advantage is that we have the chance to learn Construct 3 inside out. We have an advantage over people who are waiting because from the moment Construct 3 comes out of beta stage, those waiting people have to learn the new features while we are already familiar with them. Then we can start building our commercial games which gives us a small head start.

I do understand "your" pain which is justified if you feel that way. It is an emotional reaction on something which does not go as expected. I am sure Scirra want us to make money, as much as they want to make money. Don't be too hard judging Scirra because the moment we receive the announcement that IAP, Admob and Google Play is working in Construct 3, you are gonna regret those hard words. And to be honest, I am expecting that message with one of the new updates in the future. Scirra does want us to make money from Construct 3 as much as they do.

Maybe a good idea to invest a little more time to marketing your games. Maybe you find new markets where people prefer games with no ads but for a higher price. The choice is yours.

Chris

• [quote:1e9xqkjv]Construct 3 is still in beta version. Are there not better ways to make money from your games than ads?

Construct 2 is not beta and none of those things really seem to be working right now. So if that isn't going to be fixed then at least hurry up and implement it in Construct 3.

I would have bought Construct 3 subscription right away if it had either working ads or IAP. I am hoping it happens soon. Unfortunately casual gaming market is used to free games and the only way to make money is ads or IAP. Sure, one could sell licenses to portals too, but shouldn't a developer be able to choose which way to go?

Well, anyway, if ads work and mobile exporter works You have my $100

• [quote:ewy4sq7x]Many people are claiming that the Scirra developers are not listening or responding to their userbase. Maybe people got that impression because they do not respond so often any longer on the forums. However, when you send an email to their support, they respond within 24 hours.

I emailed them 2 months ago regarding this issues and after 1460 hours of waiting didn't get any response. So what was that 24 hours your talking about ?

[quote:ewy4sq7x]Construct 3 is still in beta version. Are there not better ways to make money from your games than ads?

Personally, ads are very annoying and there are people like myself skipping anything which contains ads. Even when the ads are based on personal browsing. I don't click them.

It's the standard for mobile market , if you're developer and want to released a free game but want to earn some extra $$ for your creation its a natural instinct for a developer to put some ads or rather an IAP , if you're hobbyist you rather released your game completely free but as a consumer who will download the game which is free, viewing ads is a small price to pay for a developer who put an effort and time to create a game without you paying any $$$.

[quote:ewy4sq7x]Regretfully, I see too many games who do not deliver on gameplay, challenge...

I like adventure games. Lookup at BigFishGames the games "The Island Castaway" version 1 and 2. They are nicely done, something which is also possible with Construct 2 and 3.

From the same BigFishGames I saw and played "Ruby Maze" which was made with Unity. I am surely not impressed with that game.

I disagree with you on this why? People really don't care what software did you used to make the game if your game is interesting people will play it no matter where you make it or what will it looks like.

[quote:ewy4sq7x]Scirra did not hide the fact that if you buy from the very beginning, you buy "beta" software. I agree yours and mine subscription is running, which has advantages and disadvantages.

Yes, We know it's on beta.. but other people point is before they let people pay the $$$ fee they should official announce what plugins is currently working and what's not that's really the problem here they let you subscribe even though you didn't get the fully functional software it's like you pay $100 for a beta software.

It's like you buy a bread on a convenience store but after you see the expiration date you know you totally screwed,I rather pay a $200 fully functional bread .

• I'm using gm studio 2 until construct 3 stable build released .

• Brilliant news ... IAP is finally in Construct 3! (build r49)

"The new 'MobileIAP' replaces the now deprecated IAP plugin and is designed for and tested with our mobile app build service."

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thats great for IAP but this thread was for ads, that we still need to wait for

• I am still waiting......

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)