All events playing at same time on touch/mouse click.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Simple, negative, pozitive
  • I'm creating a point and click game and obviously you need to find items. I've added my items and have been playing with the best options to create this. Then I ran into the issue that my events are all happening at the same time when I click on one of the items. (They all disappear and the sounds all play at the same time). Does anyone know how to fix this?

I've tried working with a mouse input and a touch input to see if that were to change anything. Nothing just yet. I've also added the image so you can see what I'm working with so far! (I've tried googling, but wasn't able to find an answer, and I'm kind of working with a deadline so I figured this was the fastest option, thanks!)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • are the sprites on top of each other? it sounds like u are pressing overlapped objects at the same time. the event code should work fine as long as the objects don't overlap. and are different types/names.

and my all events at the same time u mean the two in the picture im guessing?

or other events as well? it might be a "touch/mouse" function or just ur cache needing some clearing. try a different browser if above is not the issue or clear cache. sometimes might get buggy if u working for multiple hrs and closing/opening the project a lot of times a day.

but since ur doing a touch and find missing object, my thinking is u got overlapped objects and the event code u have is missing "identification order" which item should it pick to trigger the even the top or bottom one?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)