How do I enlarge Advanced Random Noise Texture?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Dark, Mystical, Peaceful
  • Hello

I have been using Construct 3 for a few years now and, until recently, have started to get into procedural generation. I have created a simple Terrain Generation system that I found on Youtube. The problem I had with it is that there was too many water sources and it looked way to chaotic. The likely reason for this was because the Perlin Noise generates in a smaller area than my liking. I then tried to find a way to create a single large island using a different method. After scouring the Forums, I found a project that made exactly what I was looking for. It upped the octaves and took out parts of the noise map to make a pretty realilistic island.

Unfortunately the size of layout is only 800 by 800. And the Generation does even cover most of the layout. I can see that each pixel relates to the generation map. I would like to increase the size of each pixel times 15 so that I can put in my own tiles on it and so the world itself will be up to scale. Is it possible to do this?

P.S. I used the drawing canvas object to make the generation appear if that helps.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)