1. I import PNG image to the BG_user, looks NICE as expected.
2. I press the tilde key, it will clear the imported PNG from the BG_user frame.
Simple, and it works smooth. :)
BUT! when I press the "NEW" button to restart the layout and THEN clear the frame with the same code:
I get an error on the console (F12) that I cannot understand:
From my tests the issue is related somehow to the Restart Layout Action.
Why the action it supposed to do as #2 (above) having errors ?
This is what I tried before posting in here:
- I converted the key-press #2 (above) into a function, so I can call it but.. it's just a shortcut after all so I got the same error anyway.
- If I disable the Restart Layout action (which is the all idea), it works fine!
- I tried to change the order of the actions, but it didn't make any difference.
Why does it happen and how can I fix this? (without pasting from BG_User to the Canvas)
BONUS Note / Question:
I must mention that I don't know ANOTHER WAY to RESET the layout beside using "Restart Layout" the action. If there is another way to do an absolute RESET to the specific layout (not ALL project) please let me know!
BTW - I'm using NWjs as my final standalone execute, not actual browser if it makes any difference.
Thanks ahead for any help!