How do I make my cursor pin to my player ?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Mouse cursor is something that the player controls and sees all the time, that's why it is so important to make it cool!
  • What do you exactly want to do ?

"What can i do to not stopped the mouse ?" - I don't understand that at all, even in French, it doesn't make sense to me :P

Do you want to hide the crosshair when it is "stuck" on an edge of the screen ?

If your mouse goes to the edges of your screen, it is considered out of the screen, so its position is not updated until it comes back inside the screen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your "DistanceJoueurExplosion" is calculated every tick, once all the explosions happened, in event 26.

Simply take the action that make that calculation and add it to event 22 before the "ProjectileImpulsion" destroy action and your code will work as intended.

> Thanks !!!

>

> Last thing, now, my mouse cursos is getting stucked on edge of the screen. My computer screen when on full screen. What can i do to not stopped the mouse ?

What do you exactly want to do ?

"What can i do to not stopped the mouse ?" - I don't understand that at all, even in French, it doesn't make sense to me :P

Do you want to hide the crosshair when it is "stuck" on an edge of the screen ?

sorry, english is bad haha!

when i am moving the mouse, its not fluid as before. And when my mouse reaches the edge of the screen, the mouse stop. You can test it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)