count errors at same time

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
7 Errors
$15 USD
7 Errors is a game where you have to find the 7 mistakes before time runs out. Can you find all 7? Have fun looking.
  • Good morning to all. I have a problem that cannot be solved and I need it for a university project; we are doing a visual psychophysical test to detect changes in spatial frequency in patients with Parkinson's (a problem that is beside the point);

I have created a simple test of a stimulus which with right and left works, with successes(global variable)=0 and errors(global variable)=2; I mark that when I press the correct stimulus I add a hit and when I do the reverse I subtract 1 miss, but when I pass the first hit it always subtracts and adds both, and it sucks because it's not real and I don't know what happens. I attach screenshots:

If I erase or cancel the sequence of failures, it perfectly counts the successes; but if not the problem is the following:

Sometimes it works correctly, but other times it does very strange things and subtracts and adds at the same time.

any idea or solution?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I share my c3p

we.tl/t-ksCZFLeMx3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)