How do I configure splash screen for android 12?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Set of 12 Parallax Background to make pixel art game.
  • After a construct 3 update, the loading-logo of the apps I export is getting huge, with bad quality and the loading progress is not showing. I have already selected all types of loading style (progress only, progress & logo, percentage only), but none of them works, only the giant and blurred logo appears, as shown in the image sent. Before the c3 update (r308) the loading worked normally: the small logo that I imported appeared and the loading percentage appeared, but now it doesn't.

I've tested it on more than 6 different cell phones, but the error persists. I also created a new project and left it with the default loading icon of the construct and the same thing remains.

Ashley said I would need to add a splash icon as per the new design guidelines in order for the icon and animations to appear correctly. He gave me the link with the procedures, but I couldn't follow the steps...

Can you give me a c3p following these new google recommendations (animated icon with home icon, foreground and background)? I tried to follow the tutorial but I found it very difficult and I was not successful.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As for the icon, it's good to read here developer.android.com/develop/ui/views/launch/splash-screen.

Just follow the proportions of the image and it will work.

Example:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)