How can i click on one sprite?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Simple, negative, pozitive
  • Just remove it from the name of the file.

• Just remove it from the name of the file.

I've deleted...but it is not visible for Construct 3

P.S. How can i add a picture heir?

• In the File dialog, change the "Custom Files" control to "All Files".

• In the File dialog, change the "Custom Files" control to "All Files".

I've tried before and now. An error: Unknown file extension. Please choose a valid project file. ((

• Kyatric also said: Use R111 and simply drag drop the file in the start page, it worked right away for me.

This was with the ZIP name.

It works for me also, on a Mac and a PC.

• Kyatric also said: Use R111 and simply drag drop the file in the start page, it worked right away for me.

What is R111? I'm new in Constract as you see )). I'm using only this web app. which is available on the construct.net

or may be you can send me your event tab (as photo) i will try to reproduce it on my Mac.

• I changed the sprites also.

http://www.blackhornettechnologies.com/Construct3Stuff/Samples/lisi4king_test1_bht_take2.zip

Try this one - it really is ZIPped this time.

• I've checked an example and it looks to complex for me. So there is no possibility if 2 sprites one on another to define which object was clicked? So why does Event for mouse has a name "On object click" if in real it clicks everything what under this point and it can be 100 objects? May be it is good to change the name or description for this event?

I think you need to understand the difference between object types and instances as well as how events work.

When you click an object type it will pick the instance(s) you are clicking on.

If two (or more) instances are in the same spot you are clicking on, all those instances will be picked by the event and the actions will be applied to those instances.

Unless you do use further conditions in the event to thin out the instances picked (what "Picking top instance" does returning only a single instance).

or may be you can send me your event tab (as photo) i will try to reproduce it on my Mac.

I already did provide you the content of the project as text in my previous message.

To add an image, upload it at the bottom of the edit box, it gives you an ID.

Add

[img=ID]

(where ID is the actual provided number) to your message for the image to display.

R111 is the latest stable release available at the time of writing this message.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So, i have found another (logical) solution of my problem. Now it works like it should be. But if possible, it will be good to have new Event for mouse, which will click exactly on the object, but not on everything.

Thank you all!

• lisi4king

As people suggested above

You can download a C3 example from here i quickly made using the above suggestions and load it in the free edition here

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)