Can't display Ads or Google Leaderboards

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hey guys!

I'm having trouble displaying ads and showing google leaderboards on my app.

The mobile advert is correctly configured, with Application ID, Publisher ID and Privacy Police. It is not in test mode. The Ad Unit IDs are correctly placed on the events for the ads to show. The ads also are configured to be loaded before being shown. Any ideas?

Now, for the leaderboards I have absolutely no clues how the Google Play works inside construct. I set the player to log in to google play when the game starts - this is running ok, I've tested. Client ID and Application ID are both in place. I've tried the following, but it didn't worked:

Anyway, I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!

• Have you entered in the google app id etc in the google app plugin`?

• i have the issue on admobs, nothing is coming up.

• for the ads, if you test the "test mode" ads run? if they do show up... then the live method is not yet been reviewed by google or admob or whoever is feeding you the ads, so you have to do one more step before u get a live feed, that is see what is the time for the real ads to show and accept your app on google to run ads trough your app(its kinda the same process as with facebook ads).

for the leaderboard... you doing it wrong i think ... you need to call the leaderboard name not the app id, you need 1st create a leaderboard on googleplays app dashboard itself then call that leaderboard by its name. that's how all leaderboards work, if that was the leaderboard name/id then i have no clue there is something wrong with the main dashboard configuration, on that you might need to read the how to's again from the googleplays tutorials.

edited: if all above are configured the right way, then your app was not yet been approved for live store. therefore you won't get any live leaderboards or live stats or live ads shown up (since your app is still under review) until gets the green light on it.

• Hey dude! I managed to get the ads working. I hadn't set my payment info on Admob. As for the leaderboards, they suddenly started working hahaha thanks anyway!

• Hey dude! I managed to get the ads working. I hadn't set my payment info on Admob. As for the leaderboards, they suddenly started working hahaha thanks anyway!

Wow, thanks man you just helped me to, i just needed to set payment info, big up!

well yea, that's what i said, also :D there might of been something missing on the settings somewhere glad u fixed it in the end, have fun! :D

• for the ads, if you test the "test mode" ads run? if they do show up... then the live method is not yet been reviewed by google or admob or whoever is feeding you the ads, so you have to do one more step before u get a live feed, that is see what is the time for the real ads to show and accept your app on google to run ads trough your app(its kinda the same process as with facebook ads).

for the leaderboard... you doing it wrong i think ... you need to call the leaderboard name not the app id, you need 1st create a leaderboard on googleplays app dashboard itself then call that leaderboard by its name. that's how all leaderboards work, if that was the leaderboard name/id then i have no clue there is something wrong with the main dashboard configuration, on that you might need to read the how to's again from the googleplays tutorials.

edited: if all above are configured the right way, then your app was not yet been approved for live store. therefore you won't get any live leaderboards or live stats or live ads shown up (since your app is still under review) until gets the green light o

I have been green lighted from google ads, still getting error tho, weird.

• I have been green lighted from google ads, still getting error tho, weird.

what is the error???

(have to advice you to not take my suggestions seriously, i failed at math on a forum post today lmao, im laughing my guts out. Was basic math logic omegalol.....)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I have been green lighted from google ads, still getting error tho, weird.

what is the error???

(have to advice you to not take my suggestions seriously, i failed at math on a forum post today lmao, im laughing my guts out. Was basic math logic omegalol.....)

It worked when i exported to android. Thanks for all the help! I love that you can install directly with your phone on construct 3.

• > I have been green lighted from google ads, still getting error tho, weird.

what is the error???

And no one is good at everything, you have helped me alot, thank you !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)