C2 gives Priority relative to the right side?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your own spaceship for your side scroller space shooter games with various components.
  • I noticed that the construct2 happens to create a hierarchy of priority from left to right, and this has left me with problems.

For example, if the player holds both directional left and right, the move to the right command will always run as a priority.

I have a problem, I need to identify when the "platform object" character collides with the terrain object. I created a system that predicts the Y position of the object based on platform height.

http://pseudo-3d-shadow.bitballoon.com

According to the image, if the character stands at the junction of 2 parallel terrain and jump, the right side will take precedence over the positioning of the shadow sprite.

Even though I have created the [sytem> for each (ordered)] event, I created the condition of choosing the terrain object with the smallest value in Y [platform object .Y (ascending)], it happens prioritization on the right side, as if the character had collided with the highest Y-terrain.

How to solve this problem?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)