How do I avoid a red loading bar and permanently frozen load time when running my game on Xbox One?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • How do I avoid a red loading bar and permanently frozen load time when running my game on Xbox One console?

My best guesses:

1) Does the fix mostly have to do with lowering the size/quality/number of images?

or

2) Does the fix mostly have to do with having a smaller overall file size? (Even if that merely has to do with lengthy background music files as opposed to images? Or can audio files not contribute to red/frozen loader?)

(Frustrating how weak Construct/HTML games are on Xbox One console vs computer. A game that takes maybe only half a minute to load on computer, doesn't bother to even try to load any further after a short time on Xbox. It's like it has to load quick, or not at all, on Xbox. Very strict window.)

• Has anyone beaten the Xbox One red loading bar, to teach me what to do? I lowered the sizes and quality/resolution of all images and audio, and I can see the loading bar going a bit faster and more confident, but still not enough to beat the red bar freeze, which also eventually turns the screen black and the Xbox has to be turned off by holding in the Xbox logo on the console. How to get past it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In my understanding... wich can be waaaay wrong, having a red bar, means that something hasn´t loaded into your game or a file is missing.

• A red bar means an error occurred during loading. You'd need to look in the browser console log messages to see what the error was.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)