Advice on good practice when targeting multiple platforms

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Basketball Practice is HTML5 game written in construct 2 and 3 engine that simulates hooping.
  • Hi all hope everyone is good.

Have been testing and playing with Construct 3 for a while now and I'm in a good place in the respect that I am confident I can build the game of my dreams (fortunately for me and my nil game making experience my dreams are small and very limited!).

My question is this, if I want to target different mobile platforms and have the integration features like game center, google play, facebook instant etc etc.... am I best off creating a project for each platform? Or will for example running running on Android, all the game center code effectively get ignored? Or would I need to do some kind of 'if android then do this' type thing.

I mean, as it's my first game I may even take this extra complexity out, but figure I should at least give it a shot.

Thanks in advance for any help and guidance - it will most definitely be appreciated. Any other hints and tips for multi-platform obviously more than welcome.

Mike

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)