(Mobile IAP) Set PUBLIC KEY event missing on latest C3

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hey! I may be missing something here, I've seen some posts here where they had a screenshot of their events for Mobile IAP and I see that there's an event for setting your public key under the Mobile IAP plugin. I however, can't find it in C3 MobileIAP plugin as seen in my screenshot. Can anyone tell me how I can set my public key?

pasteboard.co/J05nRQ0.png

Tagged:

• It has probably been removed, but I can't find any mention of this in release notes.

We should ask Ashley

• Yeah, I've been searching the forums too and no mention of it as far as my searches go. I currently have a working InApp function (using the C2 standard InApp Plugin) in one of my apps in the playstore using C2+Phonegap and decided to continue its developing using C3. And I was thinking that the C2 standard InApp plugin may not work with C3 since there are some tweaks I would need to do in the config.xml to make it work when exporting in Phonegap specifically with entering my public key.

• It was removed because you don't need to use it any more.

• Thanks for the response Ashley! I need some clarification though and curious too. How would my inapp product connect to my developer account without the public key? I've already read the manual about Mobile IAP plugin but may have not understand it enough.

As I've been using C2 for so long now, I'm not yet accustomed to new things from C3 and am still reading on stuff about it.

Cheers mate!

• Ashley any example to use it?

Thanks for the response Ashley! I need some clarification though and curious too. How would my inapp product connect to my developer account without the public key? I've already read the manual about Mobile IAP plugin but may have not understand it enough.

As I've been using C2 for so long now, I'm not yet accustomed to new things from C3 and am still reading on stuff about it.

Cheers mate!

Did you manage to get it working? I'm pulling my hairs here, would be really grateful for anyone to provides a working example (or just a screenshot of the event sheets)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It was removed because you don't need to use it any more.

Thanks for the response Ashley! I need some clarification though and curious too. How would my inapp product connect to my developer account without the public key? I've already read the manual about Mobile IAP plugin but may have not understand it enough.

• It determines it automatically. So you don't need the action and don't need to do anything else.

• It determines it automatically. So you don't need the action and don't need to do anything else.

I finished all the steps but now my app wont load/ stuck on the loading screen.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)